Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Welcome to my Blog

Hi friends.

This is Anu Agarwal, not the bollywood actress welcome you to my blog.

Wondering whats in this blog?

This blog will contain my favorites jokes, bizarre, poems etc. Means something which i got in my mails & would like to share with all my net friend.

Thinking Why???

Simple, whenever we get any interesting mails, we forward to our friends. There are many times, we forget to add a few of our friends. Its better to add those interesting mails to the blog & invite all my friends to read it whenever they get time or feel bored. Also, this blog is not read by my friends but all those who finds it interesting.

So friends just enjoy reading and don't forget to comment your views.

Regards -- Anu


P.S. The content in this blog are mail forwarded by my friend.

No comments: